We answer many pressing questions in this week's episode:
- Is the curtilage legally a part of someone's home?
- Is it better to be right or to have fun?
- As a clerk, how badly do you have to mess up to get dunked on in a judicial opinion?
- What's the correct pronunciation of Skagit?
- How long has #GorsuchStyle been a thing, really?
- Speaking of, where's the link to that NY Mag profile on Justice Gorsuch?
And of course, we recap the two opinions and a DIG the Supreme Court handed down last week.
This episode of First Mondays is sponsored by The Great Courses Plus. To get a month-long, completely free trial of all the incredible courses and lectures they have to offer, visit http://www.thegreatcoursesplus.com/firstmondays.